- January 10, 2018
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Property Investment
Yesterday RP Data released data over 3 months up to January 2014.
You will find some surprising figures below.
- Best performing capital city: Hobart, 7.9 per cent
- Weakest performing capital city: Darwin, -1.2 per cent
- Highest rental yields: Darwin houses with gross rental yield of 6.1 per cent andDarwin units at 6.0 per cent
- Lowest rental yields: Melbourne houses with gross rental yield of 3.4 per cent andMelbourne units at 4.2 per cent
- Most expensive city: Sydney with a median dwelling price of $610,000
- Most affordable city: Hobart with a median dwelling price of $325,000