Business owners can need working capital for a range of reasons to see themselves through the next six to 12 months.
Benefits of Private Lending
The benefit of this kind of loan is that allows you time and supports your business through the next period and provides you with that working capital support you might need without being a drain on cashflow at the same time.
If you’re in this situation as a business owner and you’ve got property to use as security, one thing that you might consider is that there are alternative options outside of the major banks and outside of the unsecured lenders. Some of these include loans that can come with up to 12 months of deferred interest payments available.
Private Lending Case Studies
- $750,000 second mortgage secured against a rural property in SA so the client could purchase machinery as their bank was too slow for their needs.
- $150,000 with a caveat over a property to payout tax debt. Time from application to settlement with cash in hand was 72 hours
- $2.5M for working capital as a first mortgage with a 70% LVR.
- $450,000 for working capital against a farm in rural Victoria funded up to an LVR of 55%.
- $1.2M for working capital against land in Melbourne at a 70% LVR