As Melbourne and Sydney begin to reopen, business lenders are seeking to innovate to provide standout value and provide business owners solutions to help business.
There are lots – but two offers currently standout head and shoulders above the others.
Offer 1 – Under Stage 3 of the Government Loan Scheme
7.5%pa unsecured revolving line of credit
– Pay subcontractors,
– use it for material supplies,
– import goods, equipment and machinery
– cash flow your inventory
– use it as floor plan finance and save your own cash
– you don’t have to own property to be approved
– safeguard your cash flow through the upcoming holiday period
Apply in minutes over the phone
Approvals in 24 hours (to approved applicants)
Funds available in 3 days
Outstanding ATO balances are ok. Minimum turnover $700k pa – there are options for businesses turning over less than $700k
Offer 2 – Under Stage 4 of the Government Loan Scheme
80% Government Backed Equipment Finance for Equipment / Machinery between $500k – $2M
- No restrictions on asset type.
- Trucks, excavators, food production, primary or tertiary goods all welcome.
- New or second hand
- Fitout finance ok
- Tax debt ok
- Also doing no doc asset finance to $250k
- Fast turnaround on applications
- Can apply by phone
- Rates of 5.95% pa
Please note – Both of these expire in December so settlements need to happen sooner rather than later.
P.S. Here’s a list of some of the solutions we’re doing for clients at the moment.
- $1M low doc loan to fund environment remediation
- $130k car finance to a credit impaired director
- $3.5M 3-on-1 townhouse development for a builder in Melbourne
- $2.4M low doc loan with no repayments for 12 months to pay out tax debt and prevent adverse action by the ATO against the director and their personal assets
- $1.4M home loan for a director to complete a property purchase
Get in touch to talk through your situation.